A blood test is a laboratory analysis performed on a blood sample that is extracted from the patient. Once the laboratory analysis is completed, the patient is then provided with the results. From the results, we can perform our own analysis which can determine the best solutions for helping our patients to function normally.
Our blood test analysis have a narrower range. Even though your medical doctor may tell you that you are fine based on your blood test results, but you may still feel easily fatigued, less stress-resistant or simply can’t function normally. Based on our blood test analysis, we would then recommend the proper treatments, herbs, dietary supplements and/or life style changes to improve your health. Our goal is to be proactive and not reactive.
You can go through your medical doctor or any lab for your blood test or you can go through us. We are partnered with DirectLabs, who has many locations throughout the whole United States. If you would like to go with us, please call 281-558-8989 for more information. If you choose to go through a third-party lab, please be sure that your blood test will include the following:
- Lipids: This is a group of simple blood tests that reveal important information about the types, amount and distribution of the various types of fats (lipids) in the bloodstream. Includes Total Cholesterol, HDL (good) Cholesterol, LDL (bad) Cholesterol, Risk Ratio (good to total), and Triglycerides
- Complete Blood Count: Used as a broad screening test to check for such disorders as anemia, infection, and many other diseases. It is actually a panel of tests that examines different parts of the blood.
- Fluids and Electrolytes: Includes Chloride, Potassium, Sodium, and Carbon Dioxide
- Thyroid with TSH: Includes T-3 Uptake, Total T4, (Free thyroxine index)T7, and TSH
- Liver: Includes Albumin, Alkaline Phosphatase, Alanine Transaminase (ALT or SGPT), Aspartate Transaminase (AST or SGOT), Total Bilirubin, Total Protein, LDH, Total Globulin, Albumin/Globulin Ratio, and GGT
- Kidney: Includes Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN), Creatinine, BUN/Creatinine Ratio, eGFR, and Uric Acid
- Glucose (Diabetes)
- Mineral and Bone: Total Iron, Calcium, and Phosphorus