Laser therapy has been successfully used around the world for over 25 years with no reported long-term or irreversible side effects.
Cold laser treatment is painless, sterile, non-invasive and drug-free. It is used to treat a variety of pain syndromes, injuries, wounds, fractures, neurological conditions and pathologies.
What to expect
There are no pulsating shocks felt, as in forms of electronic stimulation, nor heat used as with ultrasound. Following and during a cold laser treatment session, approximately 75-80% of the patients being treated can notice an immediate improvement in their condition.
Benefits of Cold Laser Treatments
- Relieves acute and chronic pain
- Increases the speed, quality and tensile strength of tissue repair
- Increases blood supply
- Stimulates the immune system
- Stimulates the nerve function
- Develops collagen and muscle tissue
- Helps generate new and healthy cells and tissues
- Promote faster wound healing and clot formation
- Reduces inflamation