Ear candling is not a new alternative therapy to this day and age. Ear candling or as some call it, “ear coning” dates as far back as 2500 B.C. Even King Tut and his Egyptian contemporaries had the right idea when they practiced ear candling thousands of years ago- as did the people of China, Tibet, and other ancient cultures. The same was true of the New World, where the Aztecs, Incas, and Mayans all used “cones” in their religious ceremonies. Native Americans used ear candling for therapeutic as well as spiritual reasons. Even today some health care providers and spas do practice ear candling. Ear candling is thought by some that it has profound metaphysical implications.
Indications that Ear Candles may be beneficial to you or your family:
- Hearing loss caused by presence of secretions that block functioning, as in cases of rhinitis, sinusitis, and otitis.
- Ringing in the ears, buzzing caused by the presence of fluid.
- Excess of cerumen (wax).
- Slow lymphatic circulation.
- Irritation of the ear and of the sinus.
- Pain in the ear, or in the inner ear.
- Chronic Sinusitis.
- Stress and irritability brought on by loud noises.
- Nerve or hearing loss.
- Poor balance, due to an off balance equilibrium (inner ear).
- Circulation problems in the ear.
- Excessive itching of the ears.